Sunday 8 March 2015

100 Word Challenge Week 24 - Rachel

100 WC - Week 24
Out of Control

So far it had been quite a smooth flight with little turbulence but then when I looked out of the plane window, my brow immediately furrowed with worry. A flash of bright lightning lit up the grey sky and thunder boomed loudly. The plane hushed and the only sound that could be heard was the Pilot's crackly voice.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are experiencing violent turbulence and I regret to inform you that we may not sur..."

Darkness.

Everything went ominously black and then the shouting started. Shrieks, cries and screams of terror as the plane spiralled out of control...

6 comments:

  1. That was a very interesting text. I really enjoyed reading it and can't wait for more! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your story, I had me intrigued to the end. Great use of vocabulary and punctuation. I liked the way you used the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done!!! I loved how there was a twist with the Plane Crash. I will be Excited for your next 100 Word Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done!!! I loved how there was a twist with the Plane Crash. I will be Excited for your next 100 Word Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a good story! This would be so scary if it happened in real life :) It really got me sitting on the edge of my seat.

    ReplyDelete