Sunday 15 March 2015

100 WC - Week 25 - Rachel

100 WC - Mystery in the Forest

I sprinted to the edge of the green forest and approached the stables. My horse, Sylvia whinnied softly, patiently waiting. It was a calm and sunny day and the family mansion loomed in the distance.

I began to prepare for a morning ride when a harsh shout rang out, shattering the serene stillness. My body tensed and moments later, a man began to chase me!

I had never run faster and I soon came to the river. I dove in and swam across, dodging broken pipes below the water. When I reached the shore, Sylvia greeted me and I carefully climbed onto her silky back and we galloped away towards the house.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic story Rachel! I enjoyed the scene you set and the great use of descriptive words. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very interesting and amazingly described!!! Well done Rachel!

    ReplyDelete