Sunday 8 March 2015

100 Word Challenge- Clarissa

100 Word Challenge- Week 24
My Last Vision
By Clarissa


"Boom," I knew this flight would be a dangerous one. Only days ago did I leave home in search of a mission. and to put a stop to worldwide wars. The sleek plane held hundreds of grenades and bombs ready to fight Iraq. My fellow soldiers and I were sitting still, waiting anxiously. Little did I know that our enemy was waiting to attack. Then, when I looked out of the plane window, I saw it, a fuelled air bomb heading straight towards us.

"Crash!"
The bomb collided with our plane.
My last vision was fire burning everything to ashes...

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting! I loved the scene that you set. Amazing adjectives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your 100 WC, Clarissa! It was very interesting and you used great descriptive words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an amazing story! Great use of descriptive words ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your story! It is so interesting!

    ReplyDelete