Sunday 8 March 2015

100 WC Fotini WK 24


The holiday... my favourite time of year! This year I'm going to Fiji and I know it's going to be great. Ok, It's not like going to France or England but it's my first time overseas and mum said "It's a great place to go overseas for the first time and it's not too far from Melbourne." Plane trips are sooo boring. My TV wasn't working so I decided to look out the window. Then when I looked outside of the plane window I saw a note with my spy code on it. Noooo! The wind blew it away. Questions flew into my head. Would I ever see it again?

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading your story It really interesting i wish it could go on for longer!!! can't wait to read the rest of you 100 word challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great story! So interesting :)

    ReplyDelete