Sunday 8 March 2015

100 Word Challenge Week 24 - Natalie



100 Word Challenge - Week 24
Madness on the Plane

Going on a plane was normally very enjoyable, but then suddenly, "Boom, Crash, Bang." All of a sudden, everything went dark and all the women started screaming so loudly that the men attempted to jump out of the plane. Watching the men were hilarious but then, when I looked out of the plane window I saw so much smoke that I started to cry. I had a feeling that something really bad was going to happen. After that, I woke up in the hospital and couldn't feel half of my bones, I almost forgot what happened but when I remembered...

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your 100 WC, Natalie! It was very interesting! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of descriptive words! Great Work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of descriptive words! Great Work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed your story! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete